You signed the papers, hired movers, packed your belongings, and cleaned out the garage. So, what’s next?
Before leaving, there is one more task you need to complete. That is, you should deep clean both your old and new apartments.
Before moving out, thorough cleaning of the flat benefits all parties, especially if a security deposit is at stake. Moving out cleaning, on the other hand, is simple to overlook. Moving into a new residence is just one of the many things on your mind.
Whether you are reconsidering moving-in or moving-out cleaning, simply follow the steps below to ensure your apartment is spotless.
Now that the rooms are empty or nearly empty, it is time to make your apartment seem even prettier than it did when you initially moved in.
Standard move out cleaning checklist:
- Pack and remove all personal belongings
- Take out all of the rubbish from the apartment.
- Cancel all utilities for that particular unit.
- Dust the surface thoroughly.
- Remove the nails from the walls.
- Check for any stains on the carpets and do your best to eliminate them.
- sanitize kitchen appliances
- Sort through the cabinets.
- Clean the sinks and surfaces.
- Shower and bathtub scrub
- Toilets should be cleaned.
- Baseboards should be cleaned.
- Sweep and vacuum the entire floor.
Cleaning during the move-in period might be difficult. It depends heavily on when your lease begins and when you physically move into your apartment. If you have the time, you should go to the apartment and complete a thorough cleaning and double-check the utilities, appliances, faucets, and other items that may need to be checked before you start using them.
This ensures that every inch of the rented property receives the attention it deserves. If you discover something that was not an issue during your walk-through, make sure to notify your landlord or property management so that it can be rectified before your formal move-in date.
Standard move in cleaning checklist:
- Clear out the refrigerator and freezer.
- Examine the vents, air filter, faucets, and so on.
- Wipe down surfaces thoroughly.
- Clean the bathtub and toilet.
- The carpet should be vacuumed or steam cleaned.
- Make sure you open the window so fresh air can enter.
Cleaning will get more detailed when you have moved your belongings in. Because the room is officially yours, you will be the one tracking dirt into it regularly. Remember that you are not the first to live in the rental space. You will most likely not be the last, so treat the rental apartment as if it is or will be your permanent dwelling.
You don’t have time to do the deep cleaning yourself? Hire a trustworthy cleaning service and let them solve your cleaning problem.
Clean Australia Service will clean your new or old apartment to a squeaky clean property. We offer service in Moving Out Cleaning in Sydney, with professional and trained staff. Guarantee bond back.